how to get offer

The University of Manitoba is giving students a pair of options if they’re unhappy with their grades for courses ending in April 2020, due to difficulties surrounding COVID-19.

In a press release, the University of Manitoba Students’ Union (UMSU) says all students, except those in the Faculty of Law, can choose to receive a “pass” grade if they were to receive a “D” or higher.


No Comments

Leave a comment